Building up a cohesive team, all groups need to comply the checklist as below and prepare a page manually containing information, not less than:
- List of students’ name
- Prepare a brief introduction for each group member
- Include liking, interests, skills of each member along with a photograph
- Give the group a vibrant brand name
- Select a domain: Civil Engineering for all groups as common domain
- Select a theme:
- Prepare a list of five sub-theme within the selected theme
Prepare and complete your log-book including records of your involvement till date (in the subject of Design Engineering).
Also, include your experience in Balloon Tower Exercise (Dt. 20/07/2016) as a team effort as discussed in the class.
Identify at least one project/product/process engineered by humans that has inspirations through bio-mimicry. Describe the same in at about 100-150 words.
Assignment 03 Deadline is on/before Monday, 25/07/2016.
All assignments submission (now onwards) shall be made to faculty mentors as below.
Enrolment No. 1 to 23 – submit assignment to Prof. Bhasker V. Bhatt
Enrolment No. 24 to 45 – submit assignment to Dr. Kamlesh Dalal
Enrolment No. 45 to 63 – submit assignment to Prof. Manisha Vashi