About creating and maintaining Log book, it was discussed to create a separate notebook to maintain and track individual students’ involvement in different activities. However, the students are allowed to create their own Weblog (Blog) and take print out of the blog or “reply” to this page (At bottom) posting their link to a blog. We are learning with an open mind. Here is some extra help, you will need to devote some time initially, however, once you have grip, it really is fun. Below bullets are links.
- What is a blog? A very well compiled and mentored answer…!
- Let us all once go through the different terms related to blogs…!
- Here is a list of Popular Blogs. Tracking one of your interest can really keep you aware of ongoing trends…!
- Learn how to create a blog…! (Easy steps)
- Learn WordPress Blogging. or a similar and widely popular Blog.com
All that you will need, prior starting creating blogs, register as a user, set up initial things (within 5 minutes you can) and jump-start writing, globally.
You will be empowered to create a web-based logbook (blog) within 10 minutes….! Check below: