Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology, Surat – Assistant Professor & PG In-Charge (ME-TCP) [September 2011 to till date]
- Teaching in B. E. Civil (project works) and M.E. Town & country planning – in past, subjects dealt in M. Arch (city design) and B. Arch
- Major subjects of teaching: Cost estimation, Tendering-contracting, Construction project management, Disaster management, Urban governance, Public policy planning, Legal issues in urban planning, Traffic & transportation, and Urban housing
- Conducted/coordinated 16 visits/ academic exposure visits for students; Department level time-table coordinator for 5 semesters; Preparation and updating of the BE and TCP orientation manual for fresh students
- Involved/ invited for examination works of GTU, VNSGU, UTU and MSU.
- Appointed as P. G. In-charge (ME-TCP) since July 04, 2015 (www.scet.ac.in)
- Appointed as GIC-SCET convener (institute level committee for GTU Innovation Council related activities) since July 2014 handling operational issues for issues and operations for students related to GTU online platform – PMMS (www.projects.gtu.ac.in)
- Appointed as department level GTU-coordinator for M. E. TCP (me branch 048 of GTU) at the institute level (march 2014)
- Department Training & Placement Coordinator (since December 2013)
- Department B. E. Final year UDP/IDP coordinator (since June 2012)
- Appointed as department academic tour committee chairman, database committee chairman, expert lecture committee chairman.
- Involved in departmental consultancy assignments, election duties, and external exam tasks.
- Total 9 M.E. Thesis (approved) and more than 6 UG Project work guided
TRIGO Consultants, Surat (Gujarat) – Managing partner & Town Planner [July 2009 till September 2011]
- Consultancy assignments for Government, semi-government and private organisations
- Assignments include engineering drawing digitisation jobs, tender document preparation and evaluation, preparation of DPRs, Dam emergency preparedness plan, Action taken reports, the design of water/wastewater/ bridge infrastructure, revenue modelling for tourism destination, and so on.
UNDP India, Vadodara (Gujarat) – Project Officer [April 2009 till June 2009]Urban Earthquake Vulnerability Reduction Programme in Vadodara
- Being a Project Officer, a Quantitative Output Report Sheet was provided with set targets in pre-defined 5 major objectives of the program.
- Conducted three training programs, prepared and finalised City Disaster Management Plan and WDMP for 13 administrative wards of the city,
WAPCOS (I) Limited, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) – Town Planner [September 2007 till April 2009]
- Prefeasibility Study Assignment of Patan River Front Project on Saraswati River
- Preparation of State Project Report (SPR) and Strengthening of DPRs for Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project in Gujarat State under funding from The World Bank
- City Development Plan for 4 cities of Gujarat State – Palanpur, Siddhpur, Deesa and Keshod under UIDSSMT of GoI
- City Assessment and Development Strategy (CADS) Project under the funding under The World Bank
- Business Development Activities (consultancy assignment tenders)